- iOS devices have a dictation feature built right in. No app needed!
- Tap the microphone button on the keyboard, say what you want to write, and your iOS device converts your words (and numbers and characters) into text.
VoiceNote - Speech to Text
- The VoiceNote extension allows typing on a computer, by dictating text to the microphone.
- Create a shortcut for the application to open at any time
- Have the option to speak punctuation or use the punctuation buttons to insert them.
- Fleksy is a state-of-the-art text input system so powerful that sighted, visually impaired and blind people are able to quickly and easily type on touch screen phones and tablets.
- Fleksy allows users to type text on the familiar keyboard layout, by tapping on the screen. You don't have to type perfectly accurate -Fleksy will automatically detect the text you meant to enter.
- Synchronized note taking and audio recording
- Text or handwritten notes
- Seek directly within audio by tapping text or drawings
- Highlighted notes during playback
- Notability is the one place to create, share, and manage your notes.
- It combines handwriting, typing, audio recordings, and photos so you can create notes that fit your needs.
- Essential productivity tool that lets you use your iPad to create, view, and edit files directly in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- These applications will work the way you expect them to, and your files will look the way you want them to.
- Speak: leverages the power of Dragon Dictation to easily turn talk into text
- Trace: continuous touch input - just glide your finger from one letter to the next
- Write: use your finger to quickly draw anything you would want to type
- Tap: traditional form of manual keyboard input