- Quizlet is the largest study site in the U.S., providing powerful learning tools and games.
- Has 6 different study modes, including Flashcard maker
- Take charge of your schedule using iStudiez Pro and sync between all your devices.
- Easy navigation so you will never miss another course, lecture and lab, track tasks and deadlines, plan homework, arrange assignments and much more!
- Synchronized note taking and audio recording
- Text or handwritten notes
- Seek directly within audio by tapping text or drawings
- Highlighted notes during playback
- Notability is the one place to create, share, and manage your notes.
- It combines handwriting, typing, audio recordings, and photos so you can create notes that fit your needs.
- The best way to keep your school life organized.
- myHomework tracks your classes, homework and projects so you never forget an assignment again.
- A collection of more than 3,200 micro lectures via video tutorials stored on YouTube teaching mathematics, history, healthcare and medicine, finance, physics, chemistry, biology, astronomy, economics, cosmology, organic chemistry, American civics, art history, microeconomics and computer science.
gFlash+ Flashcards & Tests
- Studying on the go has never been this easy with this flashcard app.
- gFlash+ offers users a robust platform for creating, downloading, and manipulating flashcards in every subject under the sun.
- Evernote is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use.
- Helps you stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity.
- The best multimedia instruction on the web to help you with your homework and study.
- Prevents you from making spelling mistakes before they happen and helps you select the best word choice possible
Side by Side
- Side by Side is a multiple-window reader/browser with offline reading and note taking capabilities.
- Turns the iPad into multiple resizable reading devices working in parallel.
- You can browse webpages, download files, read documents, or take notes on each split screen.
- Provides an interactive tool to help create reference citations for research papers.
- Online Citation maker, works cited and bibliography formatting for MLA, APA and Chicago/Turabian, Harvard, Vancouver, IEEE citation styles.
- Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!
- Any file you save to Dropbox also instantly saves to your computers, phones, and the Dropbox website.
- WritePad lets you take notes in your own handwriting and then convert them into text.
- Includes spell checker with its own custom dictionary, a context analyzer, auto-corrector, and a Shorthand feature that fills-in words and phrases you frequently use.