Voice Dream Writer
- Voice Dream Writer helps everyone write better.
- Text-to-speech proofreading reduces mistakes, phonetic and meaning search help you use the right words, and an active outline helps you organize and improve the structure of your writing.
- Use iAnnotate to read, mark up, and share PDF, DOC, PPT and image files!
- Fill out handouts or worksheets by typing or writing on them.
Ginger Grammar & Spell Checker
- Automatically corrects unusual spelling mistakes, misused words and grammar errors in MS-Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, IE, Firefox.
- Provides valuable writing support
- iOS devices have a dictation feature built right in. No app needed!
- Tap the microphone button on the keyboard, say what you want to write, and your iOS device converts your words (and numbers and characters) into text.
VoiceNote II - Speech to Text
- The VoiceNote application allows typing on a computer, by dictating text to the microphone.
- Create a shortcut for the application to open at any time
- Have the option to speak punctuation or use the punctuation buttons to insert them.
- iReadWrite makes reading easier and ensures accurate writing as you use your iPad for school, work, or leisure.
- Support features include: Text-to-speech, Word Prediction, Phonetic Spell Checker, Homophone and Confusables Checker, Dictionary, Picture Dictionary, Customizable Background and Text Colors, Choice of Voices and Fonts, Importing and Sharing documents
- WritePad lets you take notes in your own handwriting and then convert them into text.
- Includes spell checker with its own custom dictionary, a context analyzer, auto-corrector, and a Shorthand feature that fills-in words and phrases you frequently use.
- Synchronized note taking and audio recording
- Text or handwritten notes
- Seek directly within audio by tapping text or drawings
- Highlighted notes during playback
- Notability is the one place to create, share, and manage your notes.
- It combines handwriting, typing, audio recordings, and photos so you can create notes that fit your needs.
- Mind mapping tool that allows you to draw diagrams and map out ideas.
- App can be used for brainstorming new ideas, illustrating concepts, making lists and outlines, planning presentations or creating organizational charts.
- Brainstorm online with popplet
- Easily create colorful mindmaps to print or share with others.
- AppWriter is the first text editor for the iPad to offer users of all ages with reading and writing disabilites the necessary tools for unlocking a world of information.
- All tools and features are seamlessly integrated and comprise context based word suggestions, text-to-speech and the special Dyslexie-font.
- Provides an interactive tool to help create reference citations for research papers.
- Online Citation maker, works cited and bibliography formatting for MLA, APA and Chicago/Turabian, Harvard, Vancouver, IEEE citation styles.
- Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!
- Any file you save to Dropbox also instantly saves to your computers, phones, and the Dropbox website.